Softball Victoria’s Risk Insurance Programme is presented in partnership with Softball Australia and V Insurance.
A summary of programme inclusions including Public and Club Management Liability & Personal Injury coverage can be found here
This program incorporates six covers;
1. Public & Products Liability
2. Professional Indemnity
3. Personal Accident
4. Management Liability (Directors and Officers)
5. Cyber Liability and Privacy Protection
6. Group Travel * restrictions apply
For more information on the Risk Insurance Programme, click here.
To Make A Personal Injury Claim
1. Download the Claim Form
2. Complete each section of the claim form. Please note: Incomplete claim forms may cause delays in processing your claim. For assistance, please contact V-Insurance on 1300 945 547
3. Email a scanned copy of your full claim form to Softball Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for the claim to be approved and signed by the State body. Get the signed copy returned to you via email.
4. Send your claim form into V-Insurance via email: email@example.com
5. For more information on the claim process click here
To Make A Group or Individual Travel Claim
1. Contact Softball Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a travel claim form, complete and request approval from Softball Victoria.