Softball Victoria’s Risk Insurance Program is presented in partnership with Softball Australia and V Insurance.
A summary of program inclusions including Public and Club Management Liability & Personal Injury coverage can be found HERE.
This program incorporates six covers;
1. Public & Products Liability
2. Professional Indemnity
3. Personal Accident
4. Management Liability (Directors and Officers)
5. Cyber Liability and Privacy Protection
6. Group Travel
For more information on the Risk Insurance Program, click HERE.
To Make A Personal Injury Claim
1. Access the Claim Form via the link HERE.
2. Complete each section of the claim form. Please note: Incomplete claim forms may cause delays in processing your claim. For assistance, please contact V-Insurance on 1300 945 547
3. Email a scanned copy of your full claim form to Softball Victoria at email@example.com and request for the claim to be approved and signed by the State body. Get the signed copy returned to you via email.
4. Send your claim form into V-Insurance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For more information on the claim process click HERE.
To Make A Group or Individual Travel Claim
1. Contact Softball Victoria at email@example.com and request a travel claim form, complete and request approval from Softball Victoria.
Certificate of Currency
To access the Certificate of Currency link for Victoria, click HERE.