Softball Victoria State Championships 2021
2021 Open State Championship Resources:
- Open State Championship Draw
- Championship Regulations
- Venue Maps
- Ground Rules
- Tournament Program
- Tournament Preview
- Photo times
- Women’s Cup Results link
- Women’s Plate Results link
- Men’s Cup Results link
- Compulsory Managers Meeting to be held in the Clubrooms at 8am on Saturday morning
- Compulsory Umpires Meeting to be held in the Umpires Rooms at 8am on Saturday morning – Please advise your umpire of this requirement!
- Please take note of the venue maps in regards to facilities and diamond layout
- Please remind your members to use the Covid check in code when arriving at the venue.
- Team entries for this year are down on our Previous Open State Championship, which has affected the structure and usual grading process. Where grading was required combined teams were considered to be that of the higher position Team/Association from the previous tournament. Eg; if Team A played A Grade and Team B played B Grade in the previous tournament, a combined team would be graded based upon higher placed team, in this case Team A being in A Grade.
- Daylight savings finished last weekend having an impact on the timeslots of the draw compared to previous tournament. We have adjusted the time slots on Saturday to allow for the reduction in daylight hours thus eliminating any safety issues.
Photos can be purchased online in advance or on the weekend with payment methods being both cash and EFT. Prices below:
- Team photo only $27
- Two individual photos $30
- Team photo plus two individual photos $45
Sharyn (the photographer) will be on site and set up from 8am, if any teams would like to jump in and have their photo done and dusted early, get in touch with Sharyn to make arrangements. Sharyn can be contacted via email “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
Results for the tournament will be available via the below links:
2021 Dates & Locations:
2020-21 Regional Managers:
|Sunshine||Keilor Park||Glen Eira Moorabbin||Frankston|
|Regional Manager||Regional Manager||Regional Manager||Regional Manager|
|Trevor Murphy||Kerry Laird||Shane Goodall||Jenny Joynson|
|0435 342 146||0423 661 860||0433 066 641||0418 382 282|
Softball Victoria’s photography partner Change of Focus Photography captures all the action from our State Championships. Visit their website to purchase your favourite pictures!
2019/20 State Championships Draw & Results:
- 2020 U16 State Championship Draw
- 2020 U16 State Championship Program
- 2020 U16 State Championship Photograph Times
- 2020 U16 Boys Results
- 2020 U16 Girls Results
- 2020 U14 State Championship Draw
- 2020 U14 State Championships Program
- 2020 U14 Boys Results
- 2020 U14 Girls Results