A fantastic opportunity presents to up-skill your club’s members in a FREE Zoom umpiring training workshop – hosted by Trevor Murphy and Kerry Franklin.
The workshop will explain the process of becoming an umpire, and is targeted towards individuals interested in becoming an umpire, or volunteer roles such as an Umpire Coordinator, in order to confidently communicate the process of becoming an umpire to interested members.
This may also be a great opportunity to get parents and other members more involved in umpiring.
Deciphering the Myths of Umpiring Zoom link:
Meeting ID: 851 7010 3186
- Deciphering the Myths of Umpiring
Date and Time
- Wednesday 30 Sep. 1 hour session from 7pm – 8pm.
- 45 minutes for presentation
- 15 minutes for questions
- Information provided will be valuable to:
- Individuals that wish to learn about umpiring for themselves and have no background;
- Club Officials (umpire coordinators) involved in managing community level umpires (novices) and the steps from green shirt to achieve Level One accreditation.
The Subject Information
- The tools available and how to use them.
- The documentation required
- How to keep a records for each umpire
- How & When to submit documentation for accreditation
- Accreditation cost and renewal requirements
- The exam process
- The benefits to Individuals, Clubs and Associations that follow this approach.
- Case studies
- Success stories from recent inductees.
- Question Time
- Trevor Murphy & Kerry Franklin