Looking to get involved in softball coaching or take your coaching skills to the next level?
- Love Softball?
- Want casual employment?
- Do you have any softball coaching accreditation?
- Are you over 18 and have a paid working with children check?
Softball Victoria is one of the leading deliverers of Sporting Schools softball programs in Australia, and we are currently on the lookout for both experienced coaches – and those who are just getting started – to expand our network of coaches for 2021 and beyond.
This type of role is ideal for Tertiary Students, Retirees and Casual employment seekers that have an active interest in our sport.
There is a range of programs that focus on fun and enjoyment from the Softball Batter Up activities.
Our coaches earn between $20 to $50 per hour (based on accreditation).
To become a Sporting Schools Coach, you will need to:
- Complete Sporting Schools softball coach registration;
- Hold a valid state Working with Children Check;
- Complete Softball Batter Up Coaching Induction Accreditation;
- Upload evidence of sport specific coaching accreditation;
- Recruit potential players & members at your club/association;
Incredible benefits of becoming a Sporting Schools coach:
- Earning some pocket money;
- Flexible working hours;
- Fun and rewarding;
- Personal self-development;
- Improve your communication skills;
Get started on your coaching journey today!
For more information regarding Sporting Schools Coaching, please contact SV Sporting Schools Coordinator, Jenny Cassidy – firstname.lastname@example.org