Softball Victoria is currently seeking applicants to fill the roles of Regional Manager (RM) for Northern Stars and Western Force zone franchises.
The zone RM is responsible for the overall management and administration of the relevant region in respect to the U16 and U18 male and female teams for the 2021 State Championships.
The RM role is a voluntary position however includes an honorarium to cover costs associated with the required travel and administration costs.
The advertised RM roles will cover the following associations:
|Western Force||Northern Stars|
The full position description can be accessed below:
Applications can be made via email to Softball Victoria CEO Nick Frayne at email@example.com , with the following information required:
- Contact Email;
- Contact Mobile Phone Number;
- Current Association you are registered with (if applicable);
- Zone you are applying for;
- Current Position within softball (if any);
- Brief outline of your relevant experience (8 dot points maximum);
- What excites you about the Regional Manager role?