State Team Selectors
Softball Victoria is calling for nominations to act as selectors for our State Teams at the upcoming trials, interested individuals are required to have the following:
- Hold a minimum Level 2 Coach Accreditation and current Working with Children’s Check
- Have played or coached at a State or National level in the last 15 years
- Must have coached at club level in the last 3 years
In addition to these applicants will be required to:
- Liaise with Coaches and SV office staff
- Attend all of the trials for the team appointed to
- Take detailed notes on all of the trialists and complete the Selectors report at the end of the trials process
- Potentially be available prior to and following trials to assist with planning and final selection of the teams/squads
For individuals interested in being selectors please click here and complete the nomination form by Monday 4 June.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above please contact the Softball Victoria office.