Softball Victoria is seeking nominations from interested parties wishing to apply for a role as a Talent Identification Scout (TID).
With the State Championships now formerly contributing to the elite pathway, Softball Victoria is seeking members of the softball community to assist with the talent identification through the appointment of ‘Scouts’.
We are seeking volunteers who are available to attend one or more of the State Championship events and who are interested in assisting with the collection of basic information in relation to the players.
The Softball Victoria Development Pathway Program provides players with opportunities to be selected to compete at Under 15 Boys & Girls Regional Championships, Under 17 Boys & Girls, Under 19 Men & Women, and Under 23 Men & Women and Open Men & Women National Championships.
Talent Identification Scout Nominations:
Any individual wishing to be a selector should:
- Read the Position Description – CLICK HERE
- Read the Instruction manual – CLICK HERE
- If you feel you meet the eligibility requirements please complete the registration form – CLICK HERE
Due dates for nominations are as follows:
- Under 15: 5th January 2018
- Under 17: 13th October 2017
- Under 19: 16th March 2018
- Open: 16th February 2018
For further information, contact Simon Blundell at email@example.com or on (03) 9415 1745.