Softball Victoria would like to remind all members that the 2019 Open and Basic Rules Assessment have moved to a cloud based platform as of 31 December 2018.
This change means all users will need to re-register here to take the assessment.
Many members have already taken up the advice sent out a few months ago through umpiring, however some have not.
All users wanting to sit the assessment need to have their applications in, invitations sent and user names registered by 1 April 2019 or they may miss out. Each individual should then test their registration by ensuring they can log in and see all trial questions.
There are two rules assessment that can be completed;
- The 2019 Softball Australia Rules Open Assessment
- Open 12.01am AEST – Saturday 20 April 2019
- Closing 11.59pm AEST – Sunday 28 April 2019
- The Current Basic Assessment
- Closes Monday 1 April 2019 to reload the new basic assessment
- Re-opens Saturday 20 April 2019 – staying open for 11 months