Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School is seeking dedicated Softball and Indoor Cricket Coaches with a commitment to development of all students involved in our Sporting Program.
Lowther Hall is an inclusive school for girls from Kindergarten to Year 12, committed to excellence for all. Situated in Essendon, it is the only Anglican independent school for girls in the area. The School has a maximum enrolment of 800, a size which enables each girl to be known as an individual. Lowther Hall is a learning community in which staff and students work together to achieve shared goals of improvement and innovation.
The successful applicant will be a dedicated coach with a commitment to development of all students involved in the Lowther Hall Sporting Program. They will be an outstanding leader, motivator and role model committed to our School’s mission of educating the whole person for the whole of life. Their practice will be informed by contemporary coaching, research methods and personal experience in the use of relevant coaching techniques. We seek coaches who are committed to their own learning and the development of others.
Support of the School’s Christian ethos is essential.
Intermediates – Training will be on Tuesday (11am -1pm) and matches Wednesday afternoon (4-6pm)
Juniors – Training will be on Wednesday (11am -1pm) and matches Thursday afternoon (4 – 6pm)
November – 28 & 29 (TBC)
Dec – 6 (TBC)
January – 31
February – 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
March – 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21
Applicants must be able to commit to one of the following:
- Intermediate team training and coaching;
- Junior team training and coaching;
- All of the above.
Applicants should provide a statement of no more than 100 words which outlines the ways in which they fulfil the following criteria:
- Appropriate coaching and first aid qualifications
- A proven record as an outstanding coach
- Excellent organisational skills
- An understanding of the Lowther Hall context and requirements for ensuring child safety
Applicants for this position, Sport Coach, should include in their application the following information:
- Full name
- Residential/Postal address, email and phone contact details
- Religious affiliation (optional)
- Previous work history
- A statement of no more than 100 words addressing the selection criteria
- A colour photocopy of WWC card
- The names, addresses and telephone numbers of three professional referees from whom confidential information may be sought.
Applications close on 9 November 2017 and should be emailed to:
Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School
PO Box 178
ESSENDON VIC 3040
Telephone: (03) 9325 5000
Facsimile: (03) 9331 1247