Applications for Giving4Grassroots (G4G) Sports4Everyone Grants are now open to Victorian softball associations and clubs.
Giving4Grassroots believe that every Aussie should be given the chance to get involved in sports.
This is because G4G are passionate believers in the benefits of community-based sports participation such as social inclusion, healthier lifestyles and the development of teamwork and leadership skills.
G4G grants are awarded to projects that use sport to promote social inclusion amongst all genders, cultures, ages and abilities.
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people
- People with a disability
- Elderly people
- LGBTIQ+ people
- Socially and Financially Disadvantaged people
- People disadvantaged by in remote or isolated areas
To be eligible for a grant your organisation must:
- be not-for-profit
- have an ABN and INC number
- have a revenue of less than $500,000 in the last two FYs
- not have received a grant in the October 2017 Sport4Everyone round
- be applying for the main reason of increasing inclusion and diversity
Applications for G4G Sport4Everyone are now open and will close on Thursday 26 April 2018. Before you apply make sure you read the guidelines, they have all the information you need to know about the grant round!
For more information, or to apply for a G4G Sport4Everyone Grant, click here.