Softball Victoria (SV) is pleased to announce that four new positions are currently being advertised for Regional Manager roles.
These positions have been created for each of the four Regions taking part in the new and improved U16 & U18 Male & Female Regional Championships events held in Victoria from 2019-20.
The Regional Manager role is a voluntary position however includes an honorarium of $800 to cover costs associated with the required travel and administration costs.
There is a role open for each of the four designated Regions:
- Western Metro:
- North West:
- Northern District
- Keilor Park
- Albury Wodonga (TBC)
- Eastern Metro
- Glen Eira Moorabbin
- South East
A position description of the Regional Manager role can be found here: REGIONAL MANAGER POSITION DESCRIPTION – SV
Applications can be made via email to Softball Victoria CEO Nick Frayne at firstname.lastname@example.org , with the following information required:
– Contact Email
– Contact Mobile Phone Number
– Current Association you are registered with (if applicable)
– Current Club (if applicable)
– Zone you are applying for
– Current Position within softball (if any)
– Brief outline of your relevant experience (8 dot points maximum)
– What excites you about the Regional Manager role?
Applications close on Wednesday 3rd April 2019 and if you would like to discuss this further please email Nick at email@example.com or call the office on 9415 1745.