There are just two weeks left for sports clubs to apply for VicHealth’s latest Active Club Grants funding round, closing 4pm on 22 September 2017.
As part of VicHealth’s long-term plan to get more Victorians living healthier and happier lives, Active Club Grants provide funding of up to $3,000 or up to $10,000 to community sport clubs.
These grants will increase the amount of participation opportunities across Victoria, under two outcome areas:
- Focus area 1: Female participation
- Focus area 2: Participation in social and modified forms of sport
Your organisation can assist by promoting Active Club Grants through your social media, newsletters, website and discussions with clubs and other stakeholders.
- Please find sample social media and newsletter content attached here.
- Clubs can review the guidelines and apply online at www.vichealth.vic.gov.au/activeclub.
- Should you have any queries please contact Active Club Grants on (03) 9667 1308 or email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Any clubs/associations requiring assistance on how to apply for grants are encouraged to get in contact with Nick Frayne via email at email@example.com.